Pages

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Eggy Tunnels

Technology is great. I'm blogging live on the train, whilst slurping my way through a large americano and scoffing a tube of mini eggs. You'll notice the light work I've made already of those crispy little orbs of chocolate delight and we're not even past Doncaster yet!

A trip to the Big Smoke for a couple of days means M gets a holiday from me and I get to catch up with an old uni mate 'darn sarf'. That's if they let me in through passport control.

Like any running obsessed maniac I've pre-planned all training opportunities, starting with the mid week long run; a steady 15 squeezed in between breakfast and bag packing this morning. A solid 6.40 pace on the windy canal saw me right for today, if a bit snotty and red nosed from too much hanky action.

Only short and steady stuff now around and about the parks of North London; I've got my Google maps ready to see me through until the trip home on Thurs.

2 comments:

kate said...

very poor planning on the egg front! like the new blog look. have fun in london town.

ultra collie said...

must say you're a dab hand with technology
trust you've got a translator with you

Post a Comment