Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

Butterflies

I know I shouldn't be too focused on tomorrow but the significantly reduced racing diary this year means that any competition feels a bit more exciting and I've already got big butterflies in my tummy.

Last year saw me racing on average every other week, this year I've squeezed out a couple in nearly four months; I'm just getting out of practice.

The legs held me up for an easy 5 miles this morning; my 'ease down' for the HM. They're a bit tired and niggly and will need some persuading to to the business tomorrow. An early start should see me in bed extra early tonight especially as the clocks spring forward. One more hour of daylight! Those evening runs are gonna be fab. All things crossed nothing falls off tomorrow. Good luck at Hull MH.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Sarah,
I always get butterflies in my tummy before a race:) Good Luck tomorrow...you are going to do great!! I can't wait to read all about it!

Post a Comment